If you live and breathe marketing, and are all about helpingSMB’s turn their big dreams into a reality – you may have what it takes to be aDriver. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for our goals-driven execution.
Marketing manager responsibilities include creating, tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity, marketing plan, goals and G2M. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with inbound marketing capabilities, web analytics tools and be able to turn ready-made plans into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
· Campaign execution to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our web assets
· Execute strategy briefs on various channels, including organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis and more
· Manage and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
· Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly
· Fast learner, enthusiastic and committed to growth.
· 5 year demonstrable experience in similar marketing roles
· Proven experience in hands-on devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· A passion for technology, with experience in media-buying, social, paid search, content and SEO.
· English – mother tongue level, a must.