It’s not (all) about the destination, it’s about the journey… and that’s were you come in!
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team, and maximise the Drive platform journey to be all that it can be!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience for our web-app, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Plan and implement new designs
· Optimise existing user interface designs and funnels
· Test for usability, intuitively and overall experience
· Obtain user feedback, analyse and optimise
· Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centric solutions
· Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
· Create prototypes for new product or funnel ideas
· 5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
· UI design portfolio
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Problem-solver attitude
· 5 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
· Knowledge in Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.